Thermo Scientific SuperSignal West Femto Maximum Sensitivity Substrate is an ultra-sensitive enhanced chemiluminescent (ECL) substrate for low femtogram protein level detection by western blot analysis with horseradish peroxidase (HRP) enzyme.
The Celltechgen™ TopSignal West Femto Maximum Sensitivity Substrate characteristics include:
• Sensitivity: low-femtogram (mid-zeptomole)
• Stability: 8-hr working solution stability, 1-year kit stability at 4°C
• Compatibility: nitrocellulose and PVDF membranes
• Signal duration: up to 8 hours
• Recommended primary antibody concentration: 1:5,000–1:100,000 dilution (10–200 ng/mL)
• Recommended secondary antibody concentration: 1:100,000–1:500,000 dilution (2–10 ng/mL)
SuperSignal West Femto Maximum Sensitivity Substrate is designed for low femtogram-level detection by western blot analysis. When combined with optimized antibody concentrations and blocking buffers, SuperSignal West Femto substrate enables detection of target proteins in amounts that are too small to be seen with typical ECL substrates.
Upon receipt store reagents at 4°C. When stored at room temperature, substrate components are stable for six months. Products are shipped at ambient temperature.
50mL ; 100mL
Celltechgen provides high-quality reagents and materials for research use only. For proper handling of potentially hazardous chemicals, please request the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) provided for the product.