Mycobacterium tuberculosis is the most common cause of tuberculosis. Immunohistochemical demonstration of mycobacterial antigens is not only useful in establishing mycobacterial etiology, but can also be used as an alternative method to the conventional Ziehl-Neelsen method.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human Tuberculosis
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””