1.COVID-19 PCR Testing Services in Celltechgen Labortories
- Laboratory-Based Molecular Testing: COVID-19 RT-PCR testing provides accurate results for virus infection, Celltechgen Laboratory has extensive experience providing laboratory-based molecular testing in Houston, Texas. Celltechgen advantages include:
- Sample collection via saliva or nasal swab
- On-site Drop off boxes available in your neighborhood.
- Trained healthcare providers conducting all nasal swabs
- Easy participant registration and reporting via our online web-portal
- A citywide network of laboratories and sample collection sites to expedite logistics
- 24-hour turnaround times from receipt at the laboratory
- Prolis web-based laboratory dashboards for results reporting
- Onsite Rapid Test: Rapid on-site testing (point-of-care testing), provides less accurate than laboratory-based molecular testing, allows individuals to see testing results quickly. When used appropriately, faster results can mean faster decision-making and reduced risk. Celltechgen rapid on-site testing service offerings include:
- Complete package including collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Solutions for both short and long term storage.
- Easy and simple registration and reporting.
- Sample collection via nasal swab.
- Results delivered onsite in as little as 15 minutes.
2.COVID-19 Antibody Testing Services in Celltechgen Laboratory
Celltechgen Laboratory offers testing for antibodies against either the spike (S) or nucleocapsid (N) proteins of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Antibodies against the SARS-CoV-2 viral spike protein have been shown to have neutralizing effects, current vaccines have been developed to elicit antibodies to the spike protein. Antibodies to Nucleocapsid identify individuals who have had a recent or prior COVID-19 infection, but are not useful for detecting antibodies elicited by currently available SARS-CoV-2 vaccines.
- Sample Collection: Serum collected by venipuncture.
- Test for COVID-19 Antibodies, Nucleocapsid (ELISA): This test is intended to detect IgM and IgG antibodies to the nucleocapsid (N) protein of SARS-CoV-2, and identify individuals with an adaptive immune response to SARS-CoV-2 indicating recent or prior infection, but this assay will not detect antibodies elicited by currently available SARS-CoV-2 vaccines, therefore, this assay can be used to differentiate between antibodies elicited due to natural infection versus vaccination.
- Test for COVID-19 Antibodies, Spike(ELISA): The test is intended to detect IgG antibodies to the spike protein (S1/S2) of SARS-CoV-2, and identify individuals with an adaptive immune response to SARS-CoV-2 indicating recent or prior infection. This assay also can be used to detect antibody responses induced by currently available SARS-CoV-2 vaccines. Results from this test should not be used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude active SARS-CoV-2 infection.
- Advanced Test for COVID-19 Antibody, Spike and Nucleocapsid(ELISA): This test is intended to test antibodies against both the spike (S) and nucleocapsid (N) proteins of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Both IgM and IgG antibodies against S and N proteins will be measured for clients. Antibodies to Nucleocapsid are checked to identify individuals who have had a recent or prior COVID-19 infection, antibodies against both the spike (S) are checked for the vaccinated clients.
- Rapid Lateral Flow SARS-COV-2 Antibody Test: The test is for the qualitative detection and differentiation of Immunoglobulin M(IgM) and Immunoglobulin G(IgG) antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 in human serum, plasma (heparin, K2-EDTA, and sodium citrate), and venous whole blood (heparin, K2-EDTA, and sodium citrate). The results will be available in 15 min. The current kits are Biohit and Megna IgM/IgG Antibody Test Kit.
- The average delivery of test results is 24 hours from the date of specimen pickup.
- Celltechgen Laboratory does not flag antibody results, as the presence or absence of antibodies alone should not be used to diagnose active infection. Additionally, the presence of antibodies may be associated with immunity or vaccine response which would not be considered abnormal.
- Negative antibody results collected earlier than 21 days after symptom onset in clients may be negative due to the kinetics of seroconversion, specifically, antibodies may not be detected in some clients until more than 21 days after symptom onset.
- Results from antibody tests should not be served as a diagnose guide for active SARS-CoV-2 infection or its subsequential quarantine/isolation/PPE decisions.
- Conclusions about protective immunity to infection cannot be made on the basis of the results provided because the mechanisms of protective immunity against SARS-CoV-2 are not yet defined.
- The antibodies induced by vaccination should be measurable at least two weeks after the second vaccine dose.
- This test was developed and its performance characteristics determined by Celltechgen Laboratory. It has not been reviewed, cleared, or approved by the FDA.
3. Group Test packages
Bronze package: COVID-19 PCR test
Silver package: COVID-19 PCR Test, Rapid Antibody Test
Gold package: COVID-19 PCR Test, Advanced Antibody Test (ELISA, N or S)
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ANTERIOR NASAL SWAB SAMPLE FOR PCR TESTING (For Drop Box Only)
- Step 1. Take a tube from supply box and Scan the QC code & schedule a test with client ID on tube: www.celltechgen.com/covid-19-test/
- Step 2. Apply hand sanitizer and wear a glove.
- Step 3. Remove the swab from the container, DONOT touch the soft end by hand.
- Step 4. Insert the entire soft end of the swab straight back into your nostril less than one inch (about 2cm) or until you feel resistance.
- Step 5. Slowly twist the swab, rubbing it along the insides of your nostril several times.
- Step 6. Insert the swab specimen to solution, break the swab in the middle and close the soft end inside the tube with cap.
- Step 7. Input your specimen to the bag.
- Step 8. Drop specimen off to Sample Safety Box.
|Test Name||Description||Client Price||Delivery Time|
|COVID-19 PCR Test, Qualitative NAAT||The test detects the virus that causes COVID-19 in respiratory specimens (nasal swabs).||$95.00
|COVID-19 Serology Antibody Test (IgG, S protein), Immunoassay (ELISA)||The test detects IgG antibody against S protein of Covid-19 Virus in a blood sample that would indicate that a patient may have current or prior COVID-19 infection or be vaccinated (Blood Sample).||$55.00||24 hours|
|COVID-19 Serology Antibody Test (IgG & IgM, S protein), Immunoassay(ELISA)||The test detects IgG and IgM antibodies against S protein of Covid-19 virus in a blood sample that may indicate exposure to SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) or vaccination (Blood sample).||$110.00||24 hours|
|Advanced COVID-19 Serology Antibody Test, Immunoassay (ELISA)||The test detects IgG and IgM antibodies against N and S proteins of Covid-19 virus in a blood sample, and further differentiate the IgM/IgG antibodies generated by infection or vaccination (Blood sample).||$220.00||24 hours|
|Rapid COVID-19 IgG and IgM Combo Test, Lateral Flow Assays||The test detects the IgG and IgM antibodies against the virus that causes COVID-19 in serum specimens (Venous blood).||$40.00||30 min|
|COVID-19 Antigen Test, Lateral Flow assays||The test detects the virus that causes COVID-19 in respiratory specimens (nasal swabs).||$40.00||30 min|