Acid Phosphatese stain is based on diazotization-coupling principle. At pH0.5, Acid Phosphatase hydrolyzes Naphthol AS-Bl Phosphoric Acid and releases Naphthol AS-B1 to mix with diazonium salt and form insoluble colored precipitate in cytoplasm.This kit is for staining bone marrow cell and blood cell smear.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- Fixative (solution A) 1 vial×10 ml
- Sodium Citrate Fast Garnet Gbc Base (solution B) 1 vial×0.6 ml
- Parafuchsin Sodium Nitrite (solution C): 1 vial×0.6 ml
- Sodium Nitrite Naphthol AS-Bl Phosphoric Acid Solution (solution D): 1 vial×0.6 ml
- Phosphoric Naphthol AS-Bl Buffer (solution E): 1 vial×20 ml
- Phosphate Methyl Green (solution F): 1 vial×20 ml
- Methyl Green
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”