Cytochemical stain. Myeloperoxidase (MPO) is present in granules of myeloid and monocytic cells, but absent from lymphocytes. Therefore MPO is an important marker for discriminating myeloid vs. lymphoid blasts. Staining is used to distinguish acute myeloid leukemia (AML) and other myeloid leukemias from lymphoid disorders.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human MPO Cytochemical
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””