Spirochete (Treponema pallidum) is the causative agent of syphilis. In the past, localization of the spirochete agent was achieved with silver stains such as Steiners and/or Warthin-Starry. Treponema pallidum can now be successfully localized with IHC techniques in FFPE tissue. The antibody consists of a rabbit purified IgG fraction and is highly specific for spirochete. Treponema palladium also crossreacts with Borrelia burgdorferi (Lyme disease).
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human Spirochete
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””