Granzyme B antibody labels activated human cytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTL) and natural killer (NK) cells. This marker can be a useful tool for the identification of anaplastic large cell lymphoma, large granular lymphocytic leukemias, hepatosplenic T-cell lymphomas, intestinal T-cell lymphomas, NK-like T-cell lymphomas, NK-cell lymphomas, nasal T/NK-cell lymphomas, and subcutaneous panniculitic Tcell lymphomas of T or NK phenotype.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human Granzyme B
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””