Special stain. Mucicarmine staining is used to identify epithelial mucins, namely acid mucopolysaccharides. Staining is useful to distinguishing mucin negative undifferentiated squamous cell lesions from mucin positive adenocarcinomas. In addition, this product will stain the mucopolysaccharide capsule of Cryptococcus neoformans.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human Mucicarmine
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””