Myoglobin is found in skeletal and cardiac muscle but not in smooth muscle. Because myoglobin appears relatively late in the maturational sequence of striated muscle, it is typically undetectable immunohistologically in embryonic neoplasms that show differentiation toward that tissue. Accordingly, pleomorphic “adult”-type rhabdomyosarcoma and rhabdomyoma are the soft tissue tumors in which myoglobin is identified most often.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human Myoglobin
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””