P120 Catenin is a tyrosine kinase which binds to E-cadherin within the cell membrane. It is detectable in the cell membranes of a wide variety of cells, but predominates in virtually all types of epithelia. When E-cadherin is absent, P120ctn moves to the cell cytoplasm. P120ctn can be useful in the diagnostic distinction between lobular (cytoplasmic staining pattern) and ductal (membranous) breast neoplasia.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human p120 Catenin
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””