TdT is a highly specific marker for the diagnosis and classification of acute lymphoblastic lymphoma/leukemias. The determination of TdT expression is most valuable when it is important to differentiate histologically between lymphoblastic lymphoma and Burkitt lymphoma.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human TdT (Terminal Deoxynucleotidyl Transferase)
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””