This antibody labels thyroglobulin (TGB) in follicular epithelial cells of the thyroid and colloid. Thyroglobulin antibody is useful in positive identification of thyroid carcinomas of the papillary and follicular types. Demonstration of thyroglobulin in a metastatic lesion establishes the thyroid origin of the tumor.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human Thyroglobulin (TGB)
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””