Anti-adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) is a useful marker in the classification of pituitary tumors and the study of pituitary disease. It reacts with ACTH-producing cells (corticotrophs). It also may react with other tumors (e.g., some small cell carcinomas of the lung) causing paraneoplastic syndromes by secreting ACTH.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human ACTH 1 X 15ml
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”