Cytokeratins 10 and 13 are intermediate-size, acidic type I cytokeratins (molecular mass of 56.5 kDa). CK10/13 cocktail is expressed in all suprabasal cells of normal stratified squamous epithelium, although it is absent in the basal layer. CK10/13 expression can be lost in dysplastic lesions of the stratified squamous epithelium.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human CK 10/13 (Cytokeratin 10/13)
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””