Factor XIIIa is a dermal dendrocyte marker and shows variable reaction with these types of tumors. It can be used for histiocytic phenotyping and has been reported to mark capillary hemangiomas and tumors of the central nervous system. Factor XIIIa has also been used with CD34 to differentiate between dermatofibroma and dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human Factor XIIIa
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””