HCG-beta is secreted in large quantities by the placenta and normally is found in maternal circulation during early fetal development. Polyclonal Rabbit Anti-Human Chorionic Gonadotropin is intended for use in immunocytochemistry. The antibody labels hCG-containing cells and may be used for the demonstration of trophoblastic elements, e.g. in germ cell tumors.
KIT COMPONENTS (100 reactions)
- 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml
- Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml
- DAB substrate 1 x 15ml
- Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml
- Protein block 1 x 15ml
- Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
- Rabbit anti-human HCG-Beta
Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
The products is “”FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES”””